Last Updated: Aug 15, 2023
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, remember your preferences, and provide website owners with important information about how visitors interact with their websites.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas and adding items to the shopping cart.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This helps us understand which parts of the website are most popular and identify areas for improvement. The data collected is aggregated and anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make, such as your username, language, or region, to provide a more personalized experience.
3. Third-Party Cookies
We may allow third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics or social media platforms, to place cookies on our website to collect information about your online activities. These third parties may use this information to provide targeted advertisements and for other purposes. We do not control the use of these cookies and encourage you to review the respective privacy policies of these third parties.
4. Cookie Consent and Control
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that disabling cookies may impact the functionality and usability of certain features on our website.
- To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.